Mystery object

I thought that's what a garage was for...

Sheila

Reply to
S Viemeister

And when the garage is full?

Got admit if I found a lump of steel like that it wouldn't be thrown away. All manner of uses, weight for pressing flowers, load spreader under a jack, cover for a broken gully...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

In my case, the various storage locations form a kind of multi-layer silo. They start in the workshop and end up in the shed at the end of the garden. New stuff in the workshop eventually flushes the contents of the shed into the wheelie bin, or a trip to the tip.

Reply to
Bob Eager

We built a new shed at the end of the garden for the overflow from the garage.

Reply to
S Viemeister

Or a girdle/griddle for pancakes and scones.

Reply to
S Viemeister