mystery machine

we were given a small machine,it is bright yellow and carries the wording, "deca dynamic"we thought at first it was a table top bandsaw but there is no way to fit a bandsaw blade,studying it closer it looks as though it may be a small bech jigsaw,does anyone know anything about this either the company or what it is used for and wether we can get blades for it,any help much appreciated

Reply to
bramscape

Any chance of a digital photo or two?

Reply to
News Groups

Scroll saw?

Reply to
News Groups

You might have a piece of dental equipment.

Reply to
EricP

One of these?

As Googles translation service says it is a

"Seghetto with electronic shifter of speed in order to cut with facility and precision sweet wood, plastic and metals.

Ideal for modellismo, you make from didactic you and. Metallic structure."

Otherwise known as a Scroll saw.

Reply to
Peter Parry

Now that we have established what it is, what are you going to make with it?

Reply to
News Groups

NT

Reply to
meow2222

many many thanks to all of you,the kind person who directed us to italian e bay was spot on,now i just have to find the right scroll saw blades and i am flying,to answer the question about what it will make i want to make nesting boxes for birds so we can give something back to them for the pleasure they give us,again many thanks to you all,Bob

Reply to
bramscape

Dead Seas?

Reply to