Myson Heatloss software wanted

Myson are doing an upgrade to their website and have taken off their heatloss sofware, HeatlossManager98r105.exe.
I have a copy, but can't put my hands on it. I would be very grateful if anybody out there has a copy and could point me to a site where I could download it, or please let me know if you can email me a copy directly.
Many TIA
Bill
On 3 Dec 2003 15:43:41 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@btopenworld.com (Bill M) wrote:

I have it. Which email address would you like me to use?
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl