Myson Compact CP61 for Potterton Combi80 boiler

I am searching for a Myson compact CP61 pump for a potterton combi 80 boiler but seem to be having problems finding one. Does anybody know either a) Where I can get on or b)if there is a suitable replacement that can be used?
Many Thanks
Paul
snipped-for-privacy@imagetekgroup.com (paul) wrote in message

Paul,
Where are you based? The supplier of these pumps kept on changing names. I think these were originally bulk installed by British Gas. Also I think Potterton had some tie up. Very confusing trail on the Web.
I got a CP53 from FMT (Fountian Mayes Thomson?) in Whetstone. Also in Chelmsford and Ilford. I seem to remember the pump designation was also IP53 ?? Anyway, it fitted and it works.
Hope this helps you
Clive
Clive Long,UK Wrote:

hello, you can get a replacement head from these guys.
http://www.keeptheheaton.com
key in cp61 to the search and you will get 3 options. th cheapest is an ideal replacment head 25 + the dreaded + p&p
i had to whack one one before christmas. easier to blead than the mys and it has 3 speeds. one niggle is i had top mount the unit with th connection box underneath which means u have to be carfull when u blea it ;)
cheer
-- darktone