My hands get wet using my rubber gloves

One thing you can usually guarantee is that when someone who has never posted to any newsgroup before suddenly posts some sort of question, someone else who has never posted to that same newsgroup before will suddenly respond with an advert!

Cheesey, very cheesey....

Reply to
A Cracker

Charlie, you tend to be one of the few sane posters on the Discounts and Bargains group, but the whole Digg mentality of "Let's correct other people's spelling and grammar to make us look superior!" is one of the most ridiculous (and tedious) things on the Internet at the moment. He was trolling, he's *clearly* an idiot, you don't need to feel threatened, but picking at his flaws just serves to make you look worse - and as though you feel threatened.

Reply to
Taken

I know that! I was having a go at the idiot having a go at women! I would never have considered having a go at him if he hadn't launched an attack on the other poster himself :)

It's quite amusing though watching someone calling someone else illiterate and spelling it wrong!

:P

Reply to
Charlie Mitchell

Define "high-priced super chemical-resistent rubber gloves" Butyl? Nitrile? Latex?

8h is max chemcial exposure for anything thesedays, so we throw them away after one day ayway.
Reply to
Ron Jones

Hmmm.... Kinky!

Reply to
Lovelace

Hmmm...is there a Mysoginists Anonymous group nearby?

Reply to
xPosTech

Tear-resistance might be something some gloves sacrifce in order to get chemical resistance. I think any rubber glove is resisstant to soap and water.

Reply to
mm