My Dyson DC01 Sucks !

Sorry about the pun ! ;) This Bitch has had 3 hoses so far and i just fitted two new wheels yesterday. Does anyone know if i can get the clips to hold the wheels on from a diy store ? as i used 2nd hand wheels and they had no clips. Thanks in advance, Tone ;)
Tone wrote:

I've been put off getting a Dyson since there seem to be 1 or 2 discarded at my local recycling centre every time I go there, and thats about once per week. Only yesterday there was yet another one..... Maybe a good source for spares though for the punters who bought one?

at
I joined Which! Online for a trial to get their reviews of vacuuns. The Dyson's didn't rate as very good value for money. This isn't saying they're not any good, just not worth the extra price in their opinion. I ended up with the Miele one.
Rob.
(Tone) wrote

If you're anywhere near Hampshire, there's a bloke on Blackbushe market who reconditions them & has all spares available.
If not, next time i'm there, i'll get a card off him and post up his contact details.
Seems there's a few of us on here with DC01's that refuse to die (see recent thread)
http://makeashorterlink.com/?P2FE32A77
Cheers
Paul.
:) Cheers for the info guy's !

I've got almost new parts for the entire DC04, I had everything replaced last year by Dysan but the belt never seemed to recover its original power so it's now stuck in my garage. If anyone wants any of the parts feel free to email me!
Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph