My Cement mixer.

Can't load it any more, old age, osteo arthritis setting in I reckon. 10 shovelfulls and I'm done.

Donwill

done.http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Cement-mixer-Belle-150-electric-240-volt-/27060...I have found that spicy food gives me arthritis, so I reckon I'm allergic to something in it. Curry is always a problem. Try a bland diet for a week and introduce suspect foods one at a time.

I'm fine with almost all the foods in the list here, just not spices:

Matty F

Sorry to hear that Don: hope it goes to a good new home. I'm getting to be rather a diy spectator myself these days. Judging by the long lists of cars diyers have owned that threaded recently, I suspect we are all getting on a bit. Hope there is some new blood out there ready to take up the reins/shovels!

Spamlet

done.http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Cement-mixer-Belle-150-electric-240-volt-/27060...>>

> Thank you both for your kind comments. Cheers Don

Reply to
Donwill

One of the points of deciding to take my pension was so that I had time to replumb the house and to redecorate throughout.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

I thought that cement mixers made their own money?

I bought one on eBay. I used it to put up some fenceposts at my house and a shed base for a neighbour and I have never seen it since. Everyone asks to borrow it and they just hand over a crate of beer to use it. Dunno where it is now but someone called around over the weekend with a 24 pack of Stella and said thanks for the cement mixer.

And good look with the old bones Don.

Cheers

Adam

Reply to