must read !!

if you are interested in ringtones? i mean the best and newest i got a site for you

ringtones.9999mb.com

i think it rocks unlike its address, it has tv themes like BBC soundtrack- National geographic channel ST - and other ringtones to all favourite artists

PLUS

the owner leaves his number so u can txt him and request

i requested friends st in mp3 and i got it via email !! and the ringtones was so original, and then he published it on his site

best ringtone on that site , i think its the new avril song keep holding on

Reply to
biso911

. Advertising: What a crock. as long as the phone rings!

Reply to
terry

This may come as a shock, but people here do have a life. We do useful constructive things like building stuff, maintaining properties, and providing the rental accomodation people like you live in. We're not 14 yr olds that dont know what to do with our pocket money.

NT

Reply to
meow2222