multiple threadlets

Is it me or is there a problem elsewhere ?

Compliance with building regs - 2 separate threads expert on glue - 2 chapel conversion - 2 Spalling - 3 Diy fireplace - 2 Carpet rolls - 2 Screwfix seems - 2

etc ... I could go on

Reply to
raden

Dunno, but it happens to me occasionally. Probably an ntl quirk, could be CFS/Individual. Perhaps divine intervention as it's getting to that time of year :)

Good luck & good news Sheila.

Reply to
Sheila

It's that Thornton fellow posting from Google - it messes up the Xref and doesn't prefix the subject with Re:, which apparently confuses Turnpike. Gravity copes with it (apart from the incorrect Xref, which means these posts always appear as followups to the first post in the thread regardless of where they should actually be).

Reply to
Rob Morley

Rob Morley wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.individual.net:

I wondered what was afoot - I've recently gone to individual as the btinternet news server got too bad even for lil ol patient me, so I thought it might be my settings.

BTW, Xnews does not cope, unless there's one of those magic settings hidden in there that I stumble across every year or so with a wrong keypress.

(And I gave NT some good sink cleaning gen.... rot his ****s) ;-)

mike

Reply to
mike ring

Yup, you're right

NP, if you can't leant to spell, at least learn to post

Reply to
raden