Multimedia sat up

Can anyone tell me the cable connections for setting up a TV, video recorder, dvd player and sky. I have all the cables including a aerial booster box but despite trying to copy the previous set-up cannot get a decent picture on the TV.

The aerial socket has two connections coming from it, the TV is digital but the auto set-up tells me that no channels where found. I've tried the analogue set up but with no avail.

Reply to
Martin Triman

There are multiple ways of doing this, the best way I think is:

Ariel into Video then to TV Sky connected to tv via Scart lead, and to video via 2nd Scart Lead DVD Player to TV via Scart Lead

This presumes that you have 2 scart skts on the TV and sky

Reply to
Dave Jones