Multimaster Copy?

Funny how those two seem to go so nicely together in the one sentence like they were made for each other

Reply to
Andy Hall

Precisely.

Reply to
Huge

John Rumm wrote:>

Not at any time in the last 30+ years. I was managing a business when it was introduced around 1975.

Reply to
djc

Yes good point... there is a temptation to think that vat has always been there - one forgets it is a relatively recent invention! ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

The message from John Rumm contains these words:

IIRC we were lumbered with vat a bit earlier, perhaps 1972 or 73. Part of the price for joining the Common Market and conforming to their strange practices.

A quick google suggests 1972 and the further information that vat was invented by a Frenchman in 1954.

Reply to
Roger