Multi-fuel setup

Greetings,
I'm looking for reference material on configuration/design of the necessary plumbing/electrics for connecting two or more different heat sources to a thermal store.
What I'm after is either for solar, solid-fuel back boiler or the oil boiler (backup when the other two are not available) to be auto-switched, dependant on what is currently available.
Anyone know of anything?
Regards Chris
in message

I have a Morso Dove multifuel stove with back-boiler, and a Trianco oil-fuelled boiler outside. They are connected (don't ask me how!) to a Dunsley Neutraliser, ( a simple steel box in the loft,no moving parts) and they work in conjunction with each other. If we light the Morso stove, the oilboiler cycles less often. This might be worth looking at.
Regards
Pat Macguire

IMM's favourites, Eco Hometec (http://www.eco-hometec.co.uk/ ) have some useful information, though it is rather biassed towards their own products. Look for their "Solar Heating Technical Manual". (oh yes, and although it says the site needs Flash, I managed to navigate without :-)
Basically the standard way to do it is with a twin coil cylinder. The compromises come when you decide a: at what temperature to run the cylinder and b: which heat source gets the "top" coil and which the "bottom".
HTH
Hwyl!
M.
--
Martin Angove (it's Cornish for "Smith") - ARM/Digital SA110 RPC
See the Aber Valley -- http://www.tridwr.demon.co.uk/abervalley.html