Moulded Bath Panels, where?

I'm looking for a source of supply for a moulded bath Panel. The one I took off was hardboard with a carpet stuck to it!!! I want a white gloss surface moulded hardboard (oil tempered?) or moulded plastic panel which I can trim to size. Does anyone know of a shop/ shed which stocks a size & design range of these panels Cheers Tom

Reply to
Tom

make your own its not hard, if you want nothing fancy, a bit of mdf cut to size and glue some moulding to it.

Reply to
Dave Jones

plumbase/plumbcentre/grahams all do a universal plastic panel

Reply to
Alex