Mother's Day Poem

Mothers are the gardeners Of wind-blown wild flowers. They water them with happy tears, Happy with them many years, Even as the hours Ring with sweet, sad melodies Sighing through their bowers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Flowers and Gifts

raven

Pass the bucket....

Reply to
Andy Hall

But not a B&Q orange one @ 99p. The bloody handle will fall off as soon as you look at it.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

crap poem. better go to hallmark instead.

Reply to
tiscali

Are they still in business?

Interflora on the web, with multiple user IDs in order to attract marketing promos and tokens works pretty well.

All of these ditties can be selected at the click of a mouse.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Took a Tube train to work yesterday. Poster advertising inside the train carridge displayed a love poem, 'Close, close all night'

After the last line someone had added 'and arse.'.

Bit of London traveller's humour there :-)

-- Adrian C

Reply to
Adrian C

Of course, with updated cards for all occasions, eg "Congratulations! You've won custody of the cat!" and "I'm sorry for the friction burns, I know they really hurt, next time it will be my turn, to sleep inside the yurt".

Owain

Reply to
Owain