Mosaic Marble Wall Tiles - How to Fix ?

What's should I use to affix mosaic marble wall tiles ?.

Would normal tile adhesive/grout suffice ?.

TIA,

woodglass...

Reply to
woodglass

Yup. I used evostik wall tile adhesive. Great. Both on marble and quartzite.

You will LOVE the results. HINTS.

1/. Seal the marble first with Lithofin color enhancer and sealer.

2/. Use a songe dipped in fresh water and a scrubbing brush to remove any adhesive that 'starys' BEFORE it sets.

3/. Ditto grout. Unlike glazed tiules grout will not easily come out of the marble grain and the usual solution - brick acid or scale remnover - will dissolve the marble.

4/. NEVER use limescale remover on marble. Marble IS limescale thats been through a volcano or something similar..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher