More & Wright ?

Is More & Wright still trading or are all M & W tools second hand? Thanks, Roy

http://www.moore-and-wright.co.uk /
--
Peter Parry.
http://www.wpp.ltd.uk/

Paul, Many thanks for your response. No wonder I had been having trouble finding it - I was spelling Moore as More!!! Dimbo - me that is ! Many thanks, Roy

M & W are still trading, but they now call themselves Moore & Wright...
http://www.moore-and-wright.com /
I do hope this helps and I sincerely hope that, one day, you may learn to use http://www.google.com for yourself.
--
< Paul >