More Re: WC's and smears, any chemical solution?

My top naff trends are Jeremy Clarkson, and anyone else who compiles lists of what's cool

Reply to
stuart noble

Including the plastic moulded wall units incorporating a soapdish?

I've got a 'Pampas' off-white which is quite nice (doesn't show the dirt as much as white ...)

brown 'faux' leather or suede anything

thinks which say what they are on them, eg "cookie jar" or "trivet"

Owain

Reply to
Owain

And you haven't even mentioned the shitty clothing styles and "pop" music either.

Reply to
Tim Streater

I like woodchip! It's a bugger get hold of, these day, having been replaced by blown vinyl "woodchip substitute". The real stuff is as tough as old boots, covers imperfections and I rather like the way it looks. The new stuff just scratches off.

While looking for some, the bod in B&Q uttered the immortal words, "I'm fed up with telling people there's no demand for it".

Reply to
Skipweasel