more on that MOT 'failure'

As a results of what people said here, I appealed the 'failed' MOT and sent the bollox off to VOSA.

I have just got off the phone to them.

General synopsis:

1/. The car is now taxed and street legal and there is nothing they can, or will, do to affect that.

2/. If they find the car essentially roadworthy, they will take the matter up with the first garage. And refund my appeal fee.

3/. If they find it is not, they may take it up with the second, who passed the car.

This won't be till early January, but I will keep the groups here posted

followups (because albasani insists) to uk.d-i-y.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher