More on previous post: CH - Thank you

Greetings,
More on previous post: CH - Thank you...
Have read the faq on CH sealed systems. Interesting and entertaining!
"Shirely" an installer wouldn't do such awkard things.
(Hears Da's voice: "I could have done better with the spanner up me a$%)
Anyway all my improvements, zone valves, F&V and OSV, pump, are by the chimney breast where the BBU is situated.
If we go for a new boiler (standard or condensing, floor or wall) could I site the boiler remote from my handiwork and just run two new flow and return pipes to connect to the existing system?
Francis.

Yes, but you'd also have to take a gas supply to the new boiler as well.
--
www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com

Oops!
So I bring boiler to gas pipe, but that means locating boiler in dining room. Are standard and condensing boilers noisy?
There is a 1/2" gas pipe leg to kitchen, capped off. (Electric cooker) Would that be sufficent for modern boilers?
There is a 3/4" inch pipe coming in from gas meter, don't know where it changes to 1/2".
Francis

You would have to ask your CORGI engineer to make the supply for you when you choose a site for the boiler.

Got an overheat thermostat for bbu, so now have the option of going sealed with existing setup.
Have to research new boilers.
Overheat thermostat including delivery cost me half what it would have cost me over the counter here in Ireland.
Thinking seriously of going to UK to buy boiler.
Francis.
PS. Heating on hold while I clear a seriously blocked drain for my Ma. "Yeah, I saw the bowl overflowing alright"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!