More hybrid figures...

I come across many a 'sound' man, they seem to be invariably at least partially deaf. I am continually arguing that we ought to impose rigid sound limits in our theatre, if only to reduce possible claims for hearing damage. the hse are not issuing new guidelines/rules for theatres till 2008 ! In the meantime the chances of permanent hearing damage are very high.

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful

You made that up.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Emissions are down all over.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

or still remembered and revered in 200 years time.....

Reply to
Andy Hall

A bit rich coming from you, the master of fiction in this group!

Reply to
Jerry

Wish yours were...

Reply to
Jerry

You made that up again.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

You made that up.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Or even tomorrow...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Given it's not on sale 'till this time next year (if indeed at all), you're simply repeating adverts - again.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Please eff off as you are an idiot.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Take your own advice, and stop talking to yourself, idiot.

Reply to
Jerry

You must stop making things up.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I showed up what a bunch of idiots that mag are. They are on the take.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel