More gridwatch

"The BMReports website is down for maintenace

This website is temporarily unavailable because an upgrade is currently being carried out. The site is expected to be back by 20:00 GMT.

For more information please visit the ELEXON Portal."

Probably down while they run a spell checker over it, too..

Maintenace ..really!

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Prolly powered by a windmill arf arf.

Reply to
Tim Streater

I remember one site a while back telling me it was unable to grunt me access, personally, I'd have been happy with a whistle instead of a grunt...

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff