More combi condensate drain Qu's

More combi/condensate questions. This is turning out to be quite a pig.

The levels available mean a run of overflow pipe under the joists does not give me much (if any) height to provide a decent fall. As it turns out the washing machine waste I was going to T into is like this:

Gully

Reply to
VisionSet

On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 23:22:27 +0100, VisionSet wrote (in article ):

Condensate pump nearer to the boiler and inside the house? These generally have some kind of float switch/alarm contact so that you would know if it fails.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Should have bought an Atmos condensate boiler. It doesn't need a condensate drain pipe. It sprays the condensate back into the exhaust stream when the boiler is running.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel