More B&Q silly prices.

I see this doesn't apply in your case, but in general, MOST people can shop in under 2 hours. It at least stops the misuse I see in some local supermarket car parks (no room because everyone uses it, although many don't shop there).

Reply to
Bob Eager

Sorry, wasn't implying you take hours to shop! I was referring to the fact that your Tesco is not near other shops...

Reply to
Bob Eager

I haven't seen any evidence that this is happening here.

M.

Reply to
Mark

This maybe so but several supermarket car parks round here are labelled shoppers' car parks. Usually because part of their original planning permission for building the store was that it had to service the local shops as well.

One of my local supermarkets handed their car park op over to outside contractors so they could charge non customers

- who had been using the car park for the last 15 years - There was a lot of campaigning in the local rags etc but the supermarket stood firm. Then some old boy looked up the original plans and a "red-faced" supermarket had to backtrack and go back to a free-for-all!

Reply to
DMac

In message , john wrote

It's discrimination against the general population having special parking spaces reserved for disabled and 'mothers with kids.'

Reply to
Alan

I rest my case.

Reply to