More about underfloor heating - FAO That Bloke mainly

I tested the heating element wires in the wall-mounted stat/switch and the meter showed 165ohms, so it's ok.

Having tested the cables in the stat live I've found that there's power going in but nothing coming out so I'm assuming it's that that's fubar'd. I wish I knew how to test the actual stat further though. Bloody electronics. :)

Si

Reply to
Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot