mopping chipboard

I did a lot of sanding recently which as you know is a messy job even with the extractor on and was wondering if its ok to lightly mop chipboard or will it blow it out and lead to uneven floor ?

or will a gentle mop be ok ?

Reply to
Matthew.Ridges

A damp one should be Ok, provided the floor is dry almost instantly you've mopped it; you certainly don't want a soggy mop that will leave any residual water behind though; otherwise it's Weetabix time.

David

Reply to
Lobster

With some chip a single wetting ruins it, some can cope with a great number of wettings. I wouldnt chance it. A semi-damp cloth should be plenty, or a tack rag.

NT

Reply to
Tabby