Monoblocking

Hello ppl

First off I'd like to say happy new year to everyone

Second I'm wanting to get my side garden monoblocked and I'm looking for info on what needs done

The area is 11x69 feet, I'm wanting it monoblocked for the kids to play on rather than grass and to keep down on maintained land.

Only the first few feet will have a car on it

What's my best options??? Is there a website I can get info on what I'm looking for?

TIA.........

Reply to
John Wilson

Have a look at

Set Square

Is there different types of bricks for different weights??

Reply to
John Wilson

Yes. Have a look through the "Paving Expert" website link (below) that 'Set Square' gave and you'll see how to do this job easily. It also tells you the best materials to use, and how to place them.

Reply to
BigWallop