Monobloc tap

The monobloc tap arm has become very tight to move from side to side. How are these fixed to the main block so I can remove and lub?

Ta, Chris

Reply to
Kris

Look round the back of the arm for a screw, you might find one ......

Reply to
Rick Dipper

that's the problem no screw on arm or block. Guess I'll have to get a new one.

Chris

Reply to
Kris

Some of them you turn the tap to a specific angle, like 90 degrees, and them pull up sharply on the spout. Of course, if that isn't the way yours works, you might need a new one at the point anyway ;-)

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Thanks !, gradually turned arm whilst pulling, came out when arm in line with taps. Clean up and silicone grease .. good as new.

Chris

Reply to
Kris