MONKEY FART CRASH. SHOUTING ON THE INTERNET.

> Top monkey making ideas > > Monkey Making Ideas and Tips from The Monkey Zone > > Work From Home Based Business - How To Make Money At Home
*All* IP space controlled by China is considered "add to DENY Tables on sight" by anyone who has the vaguest idea of Internet security. I'm also of the opinion that the Red Army is behind the majority of this stuff, along with the "poison toys." Once is an accident; twice i coincidence. Three times is enemy action. There have been far more than three such major incidents.

even some non Chinese sites can be a problem to Lusers. Apply LART hear.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

off topic vapid and dubious propaganda

Reply to
Brian G

Not a lot better in fart than the home poohed variety of Fart Raider annotated decalamitously on varicous Medway handivans.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer