Monday at Lidl

Tap&Die set for 5GBP and loads of other stuff.

The3rd Earl Of Derby

I got one of these from Netto a couple of years ago

the best bargain shop thing I've bought.

Reply to
dom

|Tap&Die set for 5GBP and loads of other stuff. | |

it is on my list of things to get.

Reply to
Dave Fawthrop

Ive just paid 30 quid for one of them!

Reply to
R D S

> Possibly the best bargain shop thing I've bought.

I got one at Aldi a few weeks ago, and your right it is a bargain. Quite accurate and usefull.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

The message from "R D S" contains these words:

I've just got one of the Aldi ones. Seems very good so far. Reads all my feeler gauges on the dot, for a start.

Reply to
Guy King

And condoms buy one get one free (actually buy 12 and get 12 free)

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Look under food offers!

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

You'd better buy some *Anti wrinkle night cream* then, in the same criteria.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

The message from "ARWadsworth" contains these words:

My god, that's very nearly a week's worth!

Reply to
Guy King

I thought this was a DIY group? You don't need condoms for DIY. Condoms are for sharing.

Reply to
Jason

More like a bloody year....................

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I'm a bit confused with regards to the ladder?

If both side are 251cm and extends to an upright position height of

419cm,surely that cant be right? by my calculations it should extend to 502cm
Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

The message from "The Medway Handyman" contains these words:

Well, of course now I've been disconnected...

Reply to
Guy King

It says it "extends from 251cm to 419cm as a single ladder", so it must slide rather than just unfold. If it slides it must have an overlap - 502 less 419 = 83cm.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I thought they were free on the national elf, but only about 28 a month.

Reply to
<me9

Christ, you haven't been married long I can tell !

Reply to
Colin Wilson

There was a saying in the RAF that you only need a big hammer and a condom to do any job (if the hammer doesn't do it then f*ck it).

Reply to
Bob Martin

You don't need them for DIY ;-)

HLAH