MK Masterseal NL Switch

Hi,

I am trying to find a way to have an MK 2 gang Masterseal switch, with one of the switches being non-latching.

MK say that they don't sell momentary action modules to fit to these switches, however, they *do* sell a full width momentary action switch. If these are contructed with identical switch modules to the 2 gang ones, perhaps the relevant bits could just be transferred over.

Does anyone have any other ideas? Is there perhaps a manufacturer approved way of modifying the switches? Seems unlikely.

Many thanks,

Chris Key

Reply to
Christopher Key

I transferred bits between the Grid Plus range and the Logic Plus range to play this sort of game, as they used the same switching modules. (Most of my light switches are momentary action switching a 5V control voltage from a home automation system.) However, a couple of years ago, most of the Logic Plus range changed to a cheaper construction where this was no longer possible.

If it's similar to the Grid Plus modules, the momentary action ones simply have a pair of springs added under the rocker. You might find you can transfer them from the full width unit, or they might even be the same springs used in the grid plus momentary action switches which would probably be a lot cheaper to buy than another whole Masterseal unit.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Thanks very much, I'll take a look at the Grid Plus bits and see if I can manage anything with them.

Chris Key

Reply to
Christopher Key