MK lampholder cord-grip

I find it a real struggle to get the cord-grip from an MK lampholder into position on the pendant 0.75mm cable. The cable has to be forced through a narrow gap in a rigid plastic device - I am thinking anyone who has tried it will know what I am describing.

Does anyone know of anything that will ease my struggle to get this cord-grip into position? If you find it easy to do, can you tell me how you are doing it?

Regards.

Reply to
Anode