Mixer drill

The subject of cheap mixer drills has come up a few times recently. I mentioned that Makro had one at £30. Took a closer look yesterday - I was wrong - its actually £20. Traditional B&D style drill with a slightly largee gearbox ,with max speed of 55O RPM. 850W input. Conventional side handle, and extra D handle on the back. Half inch conventional chuck. Forward and reverse, electronic speed control. Brand is Makro's own "Fairline"

Reply to
John Rumm