Mixed shower tap

Hi,

My bath tub has separate tap for hot and cold water. I would like to install a mixed shower instead.

The hot water comes form a overnight heated tank and there is no storage for cold water.

I am wondering whether a normal mixed shower sold in Argos would do or should I look for anything specific model?

Thanks Raj

Reply to
Raj

Hi,

My bath tub has separate tap for hot and cold water. I would like to install a mixed shower instead.

The hot water comes form a overnight heated tank and there is no storage for cold water.

I am wondering whether a normal mixed shower sold in Argos would do or should I look for anything specific model?

Thanks Raj

Reply to
Raj

Mixer taps really do vary in quality.

We used to have a Mira mixer tap shower. It was fantasic. You set the temperature and it stayed exact throughout the shower.

After 20 years the Mira shower failed and we fitted a mixer tap from B&Q. It cost over £100. What a load of crap.

Graham

Reply to
graham