Mitsubishi MJ-E16P Dehumidifier

Hi All,

Managed to buy one of these end of range dehumidifiers for a knock down price but it did not come boxed or with a manual - despite trawling the net I am unable to locate an electronic version.

Does anyone on this group possess one of these units and if so are you willing to let me have a copy - obviously I will pay if required ?

Hope you can help.

Regards

Jim.

Reply to