MITRE SAWS

For the enthusiastic d.i.yer, are there any recommendations for a reasonable mitre chop saw for under £200. I bought a B&Q cheapie a few years ago and just find that the cuts are not precise enough. Is it too much to ask to spend up to £200 and expect the cut to be clean and straight? I notice that Screwfix sell the Makita LS1040 for £180. Any comments please.

Reply to
Steve Barnes