For the enthusiastic d.i.yer, are there any recommendations for a reasonable mitre chop saw for under 200. I bought a B&Q cheapie a few years ago and just find that the cuts are not precise enough. Is it too much to ask to spend up to 200 and expect the cut to be clean and straight? I notice that Screwfix sell the Makita LS1040 for 180. Any comments please.