Mitre saw deal

Just saw in Protrade

a Ryobi EMS - 2025 SCL slide compound mitre saw 90mm x 305mm cut at £175 inc VAT and a 2 battery 12v Ryobi drill/driver thrown in . A good deal if you need the two.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

-- Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

On the back of the Protrade catalogue they send me. Ring them and they will tell you about it. A Google will get the models in question to see the details. If you need the two it is a good deal as the saw will be then be below the prices of the Erbauer (sp?) and PP Pro models.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I looked at these when selecting a mitre saw. They are no better than the entry level Performance Power products in terms of the quality of the mechanism.

In effect, this is an entry level product at a mid range price, so rather pointless.

Reply to
andy hall

You are making this up.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Go and take an actual look and try operating these different products as opposed to making recommendations from catalogues that come through the door offering this deal or that.

I'm surprised that you haven't recommended the Kleeneze electric drill......

Reply to
andy hall

Matt, I have actually tried one. The build quality certainly was not shoddy at all.

Matt, that is for you to recommend.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Most here would find that hard to believe...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Reply to
Doctor Drivel