missing toilet valve plastic tube

I got the Armitage Shanks Fluidmaster Concealed Cistern from screwfix. Fitted it OK etc. It has a univalve inlet valve (ideal standard). However, it seems to be missing the flat plastic tube that makes filling up quiet. A tube I kept from an old valve of a different make does not fit. Any idea where to get such a tube ? I could fix it with a cable tie if needbe. Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

I thought that ! I thought some poor chap might need one as thin as that ! Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson