mirror-fixing adhesive - can you remove from tiles if you change your mind?

Thinking of putting another mirror in the bathroom and was thinking of using this mirror-fixing adhesive. I've seen in another thread that you can remove it using fishing line or some such material, but can you actually get the tiles back as clean and pristine as they were before (when er' indoors changes her mind)?

Also I want to put the mirror between two windows but have the mirror slightly overlap the (very light) architrave on each side. This would mean the mirror would be about 2mm off the wall. Would this adhesive still workwell enough at that distance if I put a serveral good blobs behind the mirror?

Reply to
jgkgolf

I would NOT count ion it, though an agressive organic solvent should do the job.

Yes.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher