mira sport shower problem

I have tried the commisioning procedure on my shower to bleed the air out, but when i was doing this i noticed that if you press the (high, low, cool, stop) dial in the water flows better and the howling pipes seem to stop, is this time for me to get a new shower or is there some way around this problem.

Thanks

Gary

Reply to
Gary

Gary. Have you tried running the shower without the shower head?? Baz

Reply to
Baz

Yep have tried that didnt seem to make much difference unfortunately

Gary

Reply to
Gary