Mira shower has packed in

Hi,

I have a Mira Sport 9Kw shower and it has stopped working. I press the start button the Low Flow light comes and no water comes out. There is terrible electrical interference on the TV down-stairs at the time. I can sometimes get it to work by banging the case. I am suspecting a sticking solenoid valve. Any ideas?

If it is. Can I get a new one? From where? How much? And can I change it myself?

Thanks

Mike

Reply to
MikeR

If it's less than 2 years old you can contact Mira about it, they come with a 2 year warranty...if you get no joy there, it may be cheaper and easier to replace the whole thing.

Reply to
Phil L

What about The Shower Doctor's website ?

Reply to
Stuart

First time I've heard about it, maybe they have parts in stock:

Phil L