Mira shower

Have a constant sound of water rushing through shower unit makes a wooshing noise.

Reply to
Julie

You are clearly suffering from false DIY website syndrome.

Hearing strange noises is the least of your problems.

Reply to
Sam Plusnet

How jolly interesting.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

ROFLMAO!

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

My car engine makes a constant whirring noise too - worrying!

Reply to
Roger Mills

Yes indeed, showers make whooshing noises and the time to start worrying is when they do this when turned off as the kitchen below is probably filling with water...

Of course if the showeree makes whooshing sounds I'd join a circus straight away. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

When its on or off?]

Mike