Mira 415 Shower

Has anyone got info or instruction manual on how to fit the service pac

kit, i.e. seals to the hot/cold valve. It's starting to drip when off I've stripped it so far but want to get any info possible before i g any further, I don't want to make it worse.

Steve

-- Steve7474

Reply to
Steve7474

Is that the really old one?

Reply to
Tim Morley

Contact Mira (0870 2410888) - their customer service is second-to-none.

Reply to
Mathew Newton

It was already in when we bought the house 10 years ago, so I suppos yes

-- Steve7474

Reply to
Steve7474

Steve7474[/i][/color]

It was already in when we bought the house 10 years ago, so I suppose yes

-- Steve7474

Reply to
Steve7474

Steve7474

Reply to
Steve7474

I have same shower same approx age, started dripping, got the service pack and it didn't work. You most likely will need a replacement cartridge from MIRA, it did the trick for me. MBS

Reply to
MrBlueSkye

Try The Shower Doctor

john

I have a manual for a 723 MIRA thermostatic mixer here with exploded parts diagaram, circa 1987, doubt if they have changed at all. Could scan it in if anyone still interested. Used to have a service pack manual, but can't find it.

rusty

Reply to
Rusty