Minolta Dimage V camera software

I recently came across the above camera (1997 ish model) with leads etc but no floppy to load the comms onto my computer. I have asked on rec.photo.digital if anyone has a copy but that group seems to be particularly heavily infested with Trolling crossposters and has a very poor S/N so I thought I'd ask if anyone here has an original floppy disc or copy thereof

John

Reply to
John

If you have a search through here you might find some who can help.

Shift THELEVER to reply.

Reply to
Stuart

Not the answer you wanted maybe

But - I have owned and used a variety of digital cameras over the years and have yet to install the manufacturers software for downloading images

I just take the memory card out and pop it into a usb card reader, much quicker and easier

Not familiar with the dimage v, but i assume it takes standard memory cards ie smartmedia, sd or compact flash

Hope this helps

Reply to
Andy

It took about 5 minutes of looking but finally found it at the Minolta website. Click here for the direct page

John Hewitt

Can't help directly, but if no-one here can help you could try asking on the forum section of

This site has a very large, and mostly helpful, membership. I'm sure someone there will be able to help.

Note that my only connection with the above site is as a member.

HTH Graham

Reply to
Graham Anstey

Always the best place to start ;-)