mini speaker for cordless phone

After the handset was dropped phone no longer works.

After a bit of dismanteling I find it is the earpiece speake­r that it broken (all works fine - but cant hear a thing!)

The speaker is about 26.5mm across, and 5mm thick. It is mar­ket TS-28D2

150ohm. Size isnt critical, as long as the electrical characteristic are the same.

Anyone know where I can source a speaker to replace?

Reply to
Clive

Try:

(this site is a bit chaotic)

I wouldn't think impedance is that critical within +/- 50%. It will just distort a bit more readily if its too low.

Reply to
john