Mini Durgo?

I HAVE to connect a bath waste and a shower waste to at least 6 inches of commoned 38mm pipe..now I have done this before, and occasionally one of the traps gets sucked dry...by the other emptying..

I've got a Durgo right at the top of the stack these two will feed into, but I am wondering whether there is a miniature one I could pop onto a short length of vertical pipe to reduce vacuum.on the 38mm branch...the bath is about 3 feet from the stack, but the shower has to run past it about 10 feet or more...

Or am I being too fussy?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

It may be easier to install an anti syphonic trap instead But you can get a mini durgo( air admittance valve )

Reply to
IAN CAPEL

What the **** is that?

Ok, you have me on both..you wouldn't possibly..have a URL that points to either of these items??

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Type anti-syphon trap into google and all will be revealed

Dave

Reply to
IAN CAPEL

Thanks so much mate...that has given me all the info I need to do the job with confidence.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher