Mini 1/4" spindle screw on sanding system?

Hi All,

Does anyone know where you can get those little (40mm diameter pad) sanding / grinding disk systems that have screw on (rather than Velcro on) pads please? I would like one that would go in a 1/4" (diameter) drive air tool, like you can see in the back of this set in fact .. ;-)

would need ready access to spare pads so ideally one of the regular sheds would be handy?

All the best ..

T i m

Reply to
T i m

Clarke is a trademark of Machinemart, so Id think you would get them from there.

Reply to
George

MM do sell Clarke stuff (that's where the pic was ) but I can't see where they show the spare disks? Not to say they don't do them of course?

All the best ..

T i m

Reply to
T i m

Haven't checked either specifically but CSM abrasives:

and J&L industrial:

both do a huge range of that sort of stuff. J&L is best accessed through their monthly "Advantage" flyer (also on the web site) where they routinely discount by 20 - 50% which brings prices down from outrageous to reasonable.

Reply to
Norman Billingham

Thanks for those,

I have since found out from another group they are called 3M Roloc ... things ;-)

like the url .. 'copy of' ... :-) )

It looks like J&L do the pads at least but I can't quite work out if the do the actual carrier bit I'm looking for (in 1/4")?

All the best ..

T i m

Reply to
T i m