Min. seperation, boiler & sink

Is there a required minimum seperation between a wall-mounted boiler and a sink or draining board? I'm planning on laying out a kitchen diner as per

(125K) with the boiler in the north-west corner, over the worktop. Ideally, I'd like to shuffle the sink one unit northwards to but up to the north wall, but then the drainer will be underneath the boiler. I've been trawling through boiler manufacture literature, but can't find anything specific. I'm falling back on the minimum seperation between the sink and the electrical supply switch.

ta.

-- JGH

Reply to
jgh

There is no minimum separation between a sink and an electrical supply switch provided the switch is suitable for its location. Therefore a splashproof switch should be used if the location is subject to splashing.

The only slight drawback might be banging your head whilst doing the washing-up.

Owain

Reply to
Owain