Million Pound Property Experiment

There was a software program the 'boys' used last night to model the interior of the house in 3D once the renovation was complete. Does anyone know what this was called and where you can buy it. Is it easy to use?
John

Bugger forgot to watch it again. :-(
Mark S.
Mark S. wrote:

No need - I can guess: The mincers struggle to convince the pro about their 'vision'. The pro rolls his eyes again and wonders what possessed him to do the show. First half of show, all looks doomed. Second half is make or break, but it all happily falls into place and we are ready for next week. Woohoo!

Lots of software will do 3D rendering, there is 40 Floorplan-3D which partners TurboCad. http://www.mediagold.co.uk
--
Toby.