Miele W460 Door Seal

Our Miele W460 washing machine has developed a small leak from the bottom of the door and I suspect the door seal has gone. I've checked for any obstruction or damage etc but can't see anything so guess it's just the 8 years of use that have taken their toll.

As I've never replaced a seal before can anyone explain how I do this on this particular model.

Thanks

Jim

Reply to
JimM

Don't they have a ten year warranty?

Reply to
<me9

Reply to
theresatwins88

Assuming nobody has strained the door hinges that is. I had a machine like that..

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

As it failed in August 2011, I fear any explanation may be too late by now :-).

Reply to
Peter Parry