Midbrass

Is

good to you?

Reply to
flash

Any plumbers out there that have heard of this company. I asked a few weeks ago about replacement wheelheads for my radiator valves and after going round a few plumbers merchant chasing a wild goose I have found nothing suitable! The locating part of the wheelhead that fits onto the valve spindle is a different in size to any the PM's could offer me. Somebody has identified the manufacturer as Midbrass, but didn't have any details on them or even if they still existed. I have 'googled' and come up with a few hits but nothing on them specifically i.e. web site, postal address, telephone number etc. So if anybody out there can point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it. The person identified the make by a logo of a wolfs head on top of the wheelhead, so again I would be grateful if anybody can confirm this, or offer an alternative manufacturer.

TIA

John

Reply to
John

Check out this pic.

you want some of these, let me know and I won't throw them in the skip.

Or email me at shazzbat3ATyahooDOTcoDOTuk.

Steve

Reply to
shazzbat